2024-04-23|閱讀時間 ‧ 約 7 分鐘

Taylor Swift - So Long , London【英文歌曲翻譯】

[Intro]

So (So), long (Long), London (London)

再見了 (再見了),倫敦 (倫敦)

So (So), long (Long), London (London)

再見了 (再見了),倫敦 (倫敦)

So (So), long (Long), London (London)

再見了 (再見了),倫敦 (倫敦)


[Verse 1]

I saw in my mind fairy lights through the mist

我在腦海中看見了迷霧中閃爍的小燈火

I kept calm and carried the weight of the rift

我保持冷靜,承擔著分離的沉重

Pulled him in tighter each time he was driftin' away

每當他漂流而去,我就把他拉得更緊

My spine split from carrying us up the hill

我的脊椎因為背負著我們而分散

Wet through my clothes, weary bones caught the chill

濕透了衣服,疲憊的骨骼略感寒意

I stopped tryna make him laugh, stopped tryna drill the safe

我停止了試圖逗他笑,停止了試圖刻意安慰


[Chorus]

Thinkin', How much sad did you think I had

想著,你想我心中藏有多少悲傷

Did you think I had in me?

你認為我心中有多少悲傷?

Oh, the tragedy

哦,這悲劇

So long, London

再見了,倫敦

You'll find someone

你會找到別人


[Verse 2]

I didn't opt in to be your odd man out

我並非自願成為你的局外人

I founded the club she's heard great things about

我創立了她聽說過的俱樂部

I left all I knew, you left me at the house by the Heath

我離開了我所知道的一切,你卻把我留在希斯公園的房子裡

I stoppеd CPR, after all, it's no use

我停止了心肺復蘇,畢竟,已經沒有用

The spirit was gonе, we would never come to

我的精神已經消失,我們再也無法重返

And I'm pissed off you let me give you all that youth for free

我對你白白付出所有的青春,感到憤怒


[Chorus]

For so long, London

那麼再見了,倫敦

Stitches undone

縫合的線被解開

Two graves, one gun

兩個墳墓,一把槍

I'll find someone

我會找到別人


[Bridge]

And you say I abandoned the ship

你說我拋棄了船隻

But I was going down with it

但我正與它一同沉沒

My white-knuckle dying grip

我死死地抓住

Holding tight to your quiet resentment

緊握著你的沉默般的怨恨

And my friends said it isn't right to be scared

我的朋友說害怕,是不對的

Every day of a love affair

在愛情裡每一天

Every breath feels like rarest air

每一次呼吸都像是最珍貴的空氣

When you're not sure if he wants to be there

當你不確定他是否想在那裡


[Chorus]

So how much sad did you think I had

所以你認為我心中藏有多少悲傷

Did you think I had in me?

你認為我心中有多少悲傷?

How much tragedy?

是多麼悲劇?

Just how low did you

你認為我會走多遠

Think I'd go 'fore I'd self-implode?

在我自我毀滅之前?

'Fore I'd have to go be free?

在我不得不自由之前?


[Verse 3]

You swore that you loved me, but where were the clues?

你發誓你愛我,卻沒有任何跡象,在哪裡?

I died on the altar waitin' for the proof

我在祭壇上等待證據時死去

You sacrificed us to the gods of your bluest days

你把我們獻給了你最悲傷日子的神

And I'm just getting color back into my face

現在我才重新恢復了臉色

I'm just mad as hell 'cause I loved this place for

我只是非常生氣,因為我熱愛這個地方


[Chorus]

So (So), long (Long), London (London)

再見了 (再見了),倫敦 (倫敦)

Had (Had), a (A), good (Good), run (Run)

有過(有過),美好(美好),時光(時光)

A moment (Moment), of warm sun (Sun)

一刻(一刻),溫暖的陽光(陽光)

But I'm (I'm), not (Not), the (The), one (One)

但我(但我),不是(不是),那個(那個),人(人)

So (So), long (Long), London (London)

再見了 (再見了),倫敦 (倫敦)

Stitches (Stitches), undone (Undone)

解開(解開),的(的),縫線(縫線)

Two (Two), graves (Graves), one gun (Gun)

兩個(兩個),墳墓(墳墓),一把槍(槍)

You'll (You'll), find (Find), someone

你會(你會),找到(找到),別人(別人)



分享至
成為作者繼續創作的動力吧!
© 2024 vocus All rights reserved.