[Verse 1] War is not freedom 戰爭沒有帶來自由
Over my shoulder 反而迫使我扛起責任
I see a clearer view 讓我將一切看得更清楚
All for my family 一切都是為了家人
Reason I'm breathing 他們是我活著的理由
Everything to lose 我不可失去的全部 [Chorus]
Should I ask myself in the water 我該不該問問水中的倒影
What a warrior would do? 真正的戰士會怎麼做?
Tell me underneath my armor 告訴我 在這身武裝之下
Am I loyal, brave, and true? 我是否忠誠 勇敢 而真實?
Am I loyal, brave, and true? 我是否忠誠 勇敢 而真實? [Verse2]
Losing is easy 輸很容易
Winning takes bravery 但要贏需要勇氣
I am a tiger’s fool 我彷彿在逞匹夫之勇
Out in the open 在這寰宇之間
No one to save me 沒有人會拯救我
The kindest of whispers are cruel 即便最溫柔的低語也仍然殘酷 [Chorus]
Should I ask myself in the water 我該不該問問水中的倒影
What a warrior would do? 真正的戰士會怎麼做?
Tell me underneath my armor 告訴我 在這身武裝之下
Am I loyal, brave, and true? 我是否忠誠 勇敢 而真實?
Am I loyal, brave, and true? 我是否忠誠 勇敢 而真實? [Bridge]
Cold is the morning 現實中 每天早晨寒風刺骨
Warm is the dream 而在夢中 我能夠得到溫暖
Chasing the answers 我不斷追逐答案
'Til I can't sleep 直到我不復沉睡
Will I be stronger 我會變得更堅強
Or will I be weak 或是更加虛弱
When you’re not with me? 當你不在我身邊時 [Outro]
Who am I without my armor 沒了這身盔甲 我究竟是誰呢
Standing in my father's shoes? 是否繼續活在父親的陰影之下
All I know is that it's harder 我只知道 一切會變得更加艱難
To be loyal, brave, and true 去成為一個忠誠 勇敢 而真實的人