顧客:「你好,我想點一杯拿鐵和一份早午餐三明治。」
Customer: "Hello, I'd like to order a latte and a brunch sandwich."
服務員:「好的,沒問題。我們今天的特餐是鮭魚酪梨三明治,要試試看嗎?」
Server: "Certainly, no problem. Our special today is a salmon avocado sandwich. Would you like to try that?"
顧客:「聽起來不錯,就這個吧。對了,我聽你的口音,你是從台灣來的嗎?」
Customer: "Sounds good, I'll have that. By the way, I notice your accent. Are you from Taiwan?"
服務員:「是的,我從台灣來這裡打工度假。」
Server: "Yes, I'm here on a working holiday from Taiwan."
顧客:「哦,真有意思!為什麼選擇來紐西蘭呢?」
Customer: "Oh, how interesting! Why did you choose to come to New Zealand?"
服務員:「其實很簡單,這裡的時薪是我在台灣星巴克工作時的兩倍多。而且我也想體驗不同的文化和生活方式。」
Server: "It's actually quite simple. The hourly wage here is more than double what I earned working at Starbucks in Taiwan. Plus, I wanted to experience a different culture and way of life."
顧客:「聽起來是個不錯的機會呢。你在威靈頓還習慣嗎?」
Customer: "Sounds like a great opportunity. How are you finding Wellington?"
服務員:「大致上還好,就是有時候會想家。不過這裡的人都很友善,讓我覺得很溫暖。」
Server: "It's generally good, although I do get homesick sometimes. But the people here are very friendly, which makes me feel welcome."
顧客:「那很好啊。希望你在這裡的經歷愉快!」
Customer: "That's great to hear. I hope you have a wonderful experience here!"
服務員:「謝謝你。我去為您準備餐點,稍後就來。」
Server: "Thank you. I'll go prepare your order and be back shortly."
顧客:「好的,謝謝你。」
Customer: "Alright, thank you."