
突然間,我就在現場,一個犯罪現場。|Suddenly, I was in the scene, a crime scene.
我原本在海邊。不對,等等,我是在一間店。|I was at the beach. No, wait. I was in a store.
讓我說清楚:是一間唱片行。|Let me clarify: a music store.
我正在找一張黑膠,努力回想名字,|I was looking for a vinyl, searching for the name,
但就是想不起來。|but I couldn’t remember what it was.
你知道那種感覺吧。|You know how that goes.
那天其實很美,只是下了一點小雨,有點陰鬱。|It was a beautiful day, just a bit of rain, a bit moody.
這種天氣,最適合來一杯 piccolo。|Perfect weather for a cup of piccolo.
你知道 piccolo 是什麼吧?|You know what piccolo is, right?
不是拿鐵喔。很濃,但口感很順。|Not a latte. Very strong, but still smooth.
我其實不太喜歡濃縮咖啡。|I’m not a big fan of espresso.
好,回到我的故事。|Okay, back to my story.
我正翻著黑膠的時候,|So I was looking for the vinyl, flipping through the stacks,
忽然有個年輕女生走進店裡。|when suddenly this young woman walked into the store.
她穿著一件淡黃色的碎花洋裝,|She was wearing a yellowish dress with a flower pattern,
提著一個帆布袋,裡面裝滿了滿天星。|carrying a tote bag filled with baby’s breath.
我一開始還以為她是來送花給店員的,|I thought she was bringing flowers for the clerk,
也許他們認識。|you know, maybe they knew each other.
但接著我感到極度恐懼。|But then I was extremely terrified.
櫃檯後那位老先生還是很鎮定,|The elderly man behind the counter stayed calm,
但我不是。|but I wasn’t.
我發現自己已經蹲在靠近窗戶的角落,儘量壓低身體,|I found myself crouching closer to the window, keeping low,
因為我親眼看見她開槍打了他。|because I had just watched her shoot him.
沒有任何一句話。|No words.
她就是從包包裡拿出一把手槍,|She just reached into her bag,
那個裝著滿天星的包包,|the same bag with the baby’s breath,
就這樣抽出來。|and pulled out a pistol.
難以想像。|This was unbelievable.
我的意思是,誰會這樣做?|I mean, who would do that?
整件事奇怪到|The whole thing seemed strange enough
讓我開始懷疑自己看到的到底是不是真的。|to make me question what I was seeing.
我有點希望自己其實還在海邊,|Part of me wished I was back at the beach instead,
就算是這樣陰陰的天氣也好。|even on gloomy days like this.
啊,真是個詭異,難以理解的午後。|Ah, such a weird, obscure afternoon.