更新於 2024/12/17閱讀時間約 4 分鐘

泰戈爾 : 「生如夏花之絢爛,死如秋葉之靜美」

1.夏天的飛鳥,飛到我的窗前唱歌,又飛去了。秋天的黃葉,它們沒有什麼可唱,只歎息一聲,飛落在那裡。

Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign.


2.如果你因失去了太陽而流淚,那麼你也將失去群星了。

If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.


3.靜靜地聽,我的心呀,聽那世界的低語,這是它對你求愛的表示呀。

Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you.


4.鳥兒願為一朵雲。雲兒願為一隻鳥。

The bird wishes it were a cloud. The cloud wishes it were a bird.


5.小草呀,你的足步雖小,但是你擁有你足下的土地。

Tiny grass, your steps are small, but you possess the earth under your tread.


6.生如夏花之絢爛,死如秋葉之靜美。

Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.


7.有一次,我夢見大家素不相識,醒來後,才知道我們原來相親相愛。

Once, I dreamt that we were strangers. When I woke up, I realized that we were dear to each other.


8.眼睛為她下著雨,心卻為她打著傘,這就是愛情。

Eyes are raining for her, heart is holding umbrella for her. This is love.


9.只有經過地獄般的磨煉,才有創造出天堂的力量。只有流過血的手指,才能彈出世間的絕響。

Only through the hellish hone,can have the power to create heaven. Only through the Bleeding fingers,can play the tune of the world.


10.僅僅站在那兒望著大海,你根本沒法橫渡它。

Just standing there and looking at the sea, you can't cross it at all.



資料參考 : 《泰戈爾詩集》




分享至
成為作者繼續創作的動力吧!
© 2024 vocus All rights reserved.