Burger Bliss: A Tasty First Encounter
Server: Welcome to Burger Haven! Is this your first time here? 服務生:歡迎光臨漢堡天堂!這是你第一次來這裡嗎?
Customer: Yes. Can you recommend something special? 顧客:是的。你能推薦些特別的東西嗎?
Server: Of course! Our signature dish is the "Heaven's Delight" burger. It's a unique combination of flavors. 服務生:當然可以!我們的招牌菜是「天堂樂事」漢堡。它是一種獨特的口味組合。
Customer: That sounds interesting. What's in it? 顧客:聽起來很有趣。裡面有什麼?
Server: It has a juicy beef patty, caramelized onions, and our secret sauce. Would you like to try it? 服務生:它有多汁的牛肉餅、焦糖洋蔥和我們的秘製醬料。你想嘗試嗎?
Customer: Please, do you have any meal combinations? 顧客:請問有套餐嗎?
Server: Yes, we do! Our "Heavenly Combo" includes the signature burger, fries, and a drink of your choice. 服務生:有的!我們的「天堂套餐」包括招牌漢堡、薯條和您選擇的飲料。
Customer: That sounds perfect. I'll have that combo with a cola, please.顧客:聽起來很棒。我要這個套餐,飲料要可樂,謝謝。
Server: Excellent choice! Our fries are crispy and delicious. Would you like regular or sweet potato fries with your combo?服務生:選得好!我們的薯條又脆又美味。你想要普通薯條還是甘薯薯條配套餐?
Customer: I'll go with the regular fries. By the way, do you have any special sauces for the fries?顧客:我選普通薯條吧。順便問一下,你們有什麼特別的薯條蘸醬嗎?
Server: Yes, we have several options. Our house special is the "Smoky Ranch" sauce. Would you like to try it?服務生:是的,我們有幾種選擇。我們的店家特製是「煙燻牧場」醬。你想試試嗎?
Customer: That sounds great! I'll have that with my fries. How long will the food take?顧客:聽起來不錯!我要來點配薯條。食物要多久才能好?
Server: Your meal should be ready in about 15 minutes. While you wait, can I get you some water?服務生:您的餐點大約15分鐘後就能準備好。在等待的時候,需要為您上些水嗎?
Customer: Yes, please. That would be nice. Thank you for your help.顧客:好的,麻煩了。太好了。謝謝你的幫助。