孤鳥之魂,你在聽嗎?
My soul of forlorn bird, do you hear?
不像多數靈魂,你總在傾聽。Unlike most souls, you always lend an ear.
聽我,
Hear me,
聽我深藏的真實,
Hear the truth I keep,
那只有你能觸及的真實。
The truth that only you may reap.
你總懷擁著奇異的孤獨,
You always cradle such uncanny solitude,
而這吸引著我向你的寧靜地靠近。
And it beckons me toward your tranquil road.
我昔日的血傷仍在皮膚下脈動,
My yesteryear wounds still throb beneath the skin,
而你卻著迷於那血痂下的陌生人。
And you are spellbound by the stranger hid within.
喔,我的孤鳥之魂。
O my soul of forlorn bird,
你看見我如繭的痛苦以及偏執的渴望,
You see my cocooned ache and my paranoid yearn,
但一起,也許我們能夠尋找美,
Yet together, perhaps we'll find the beauty,
尋找那黎明前,天際線盡頭的異端之美。
We’ll find the heretical beauty beyond the horizon before dawn.
終於,你棲息於我的肩頭,
Finally, you stand upon my shoulder's height,
引領著我的孤獨,使它更加堅強。
Guiding my loneliness, forging it into might.
我聽著你的前世願望,
I listen to the wishes from your life before,
而前方之路,仍被迷霧掩藏。
Yet the road ahead lies veiled evermore.
也許在天空與暮色的短暫交會之地,
Perhaps where sky and twilight softly stint,
極光在呼喚,而藍色離群星會再次閃耀。
The aurora calls, and blue stragglers start to reglint.
喔,我的孤鳥之魂,
O my soul of forlorn bird,
你是我的晚霞月,
You are my twilight moon,
只是被你逐影,我便開始痊癒。
Just to be pursued by you truly heals me.
喔,我的孤鳥之魂,
O my soul of forlorn bird,
你是我的墓地雨,
You are my graveyard rain,
只是被你淋漓,我便得以平靜。
Just to be bathed in you truly heals me.
喔,你真正聽到了我,孤鳥之魂,
O you do hear me, soul of forlorn bird;
你站在我肩頭,
You stand upon my shoulders,
你是我的一切安然。
You are my everything and my peace,
只是被你所駐足,
Just being kept by thee,
我再也無需追尋。
I no longer need to seek.