在餐宴結束時的道別是一種藝術,會讓人留下完美深刻的印象。
你可以謝謝主人的殷勤招待,或是謝謝客人的大駕光臨。
其他符合禮儀的說法還有﹕
1. Thank you for such a delicious meal.
謝謝你招待這麼豐盛可口的一餐。 (只適用於客人向主人致謝)
2. It was great to dine with you. I look forward to doing it again.
和你吃飯真愉快,希望下次還有機會和你一塊用餐。
3. It was such a lovely dinner. I hope we do it again sometime soon.
晚餐真是美妙,希望我們很快能再一起吃飯。
4. I had a great time, thanks very much.
我很開心,非常謝謝!
5. The food was great; the company was even better.
今天的菜實在太棒了,但是來賓更棒!
6. Let’s have lunch or dinner together again soon.
讓我們近期再一起吃午餐或晚餐。
7. You are a great host; please allow me reciprocate next time.
你真是個好主人,請下次讓我做東。
8. It was a wonderful dinner; please have a safe trip home.
這真是美好的晚餐,祝你平安到家。
9. As always it was lovely to enjoy dinner with you. Please take good care of yourself.
和你一起享用晚餐總是很快樂,請保重。
10. Another memorable occasion, many thanks.
這真是另一個難忘的回憶,非常感謝。
作者:John Isacs
艾哲庸