I never realize why you left me behind
從來不懂你為什麼拋下我
Lost in the maze of blue vines
我迷失在藍色藤蔓編織成的迷宮裡
When I try looking in a mirror, I find
我試著照照鏡子,發現
There's not one living creature inside
自己已失去了靈魂 Now I cannot tell the difference
現在我沒辦法分辨
Between reality and daydream
現實和夢的分際
Baby, would you come back to me?
寶貝,你會回到我身邊嗎?
And be my Aphrodite
當我的愛芙羅黛蒂
As you used to be
像過去那樣 When I try looking in the mirror, I find
我試著照照鏡子,發現 Now I cannot tell the difference
現在我沒辦法分辨
Between reality and daydream
現實和夢的分際
Baby, would you come back to me?
寶貝,你會回到我身邊嗎?
And be my Aphrodite?
當我的愛芙羅黛蒂? Now lady, lady
女孩,女孩
The fractals of your crystallized image
你蜜了糖的形影碎片
Keep twining 'round me like crazy
狂烈地纏繞著我
Lady, lady
女孩,女孩
The poisonous scent has got into my veins
我的血液已注入你的毒氣
Soon I'll go crazy
很快我就會瘋掉的