[Incredible India] India Hyderabad Travel 印度海德拉巴遊記 EP1

2023/10/16閱讀時間約 12 分鐘

這是我第二次到印度旅行,第一次公司出差到孟買,第二次自己掏錢到了海德拉巴。

This is my second trip to India, the first time I was on a business trip to Mumbai, and the second time I paid for myself and went to Hyderabad.

會去海德拉巴也是因為有同事在那邊所以有人照應就去了。這趟旅行大多在同事聚會而非觀光景點,所以景點介紹可能相對較少。

I went to Hyderabad because I had colleagues there who took care of me. This trip was mostly about meeting colleagues rather than visiting tourist attractions, so there might be fewer sightseeing recommendations.

住宿:這次住宿選了高級的Marriot Executive Apartment, 會選的原因當然是Marriot這個名字,高級一點可能比較有保障,第二是他有付洗衣機加上烘乾功能,這樣可以省去帶很多衣服的煩惱。

Accommodation: This time we chose a luxury Marriot Executive Apartment for our stay. The reason for choosing Marriot, of course, is the reputation it holds. Opting for a higher-end accommodation might provide more assurance. Another factor we considered was the availability of a washer and dryer in the apartment, which helps eliminate the hassle of packing a lot of clothes.

飛行:新加坡航空直飛海德拉巴,飛機基本上是客滿,印度航班的餐點比較特別,除了可以看到很多人訂素食餐跟特別餐以外還有ㄧ些印度醃製品配菜。重點是現在新加坡航空只要是會員都可以免費享用飛行中無限wifi,這讓我很方便可以即時跟當地人聯繫,重點是我使用剪映在飛機上剪片也挺順利的,可以度過無聊的飛機時光。

Flight: Singapore Airlines flies direct to Hyderabad, and the plane is almost fully booked. Indian flights have unique meals, aside from seeing many people ordering vegetarian and special meals, there are also various Indian pickled condiments as side dishes. The key point is that now Singapore Airlines offers free unlimited Wi-Fi to all members during the flight, which is very convenient for me to stay in touch with locals in real-time. The best part is that I was able to smoothly use the video editing app on the plane, allowing me to pass the boring flight time.

簽證:印度是需要簽證的,而且填寫內容祖宗18代跟過去十年是否入境過印度,簽證號碼以及為什麼來等都問的一清二楚,因此建議未來還要去印度的朋友記得要把東西保存好之外,還要記得為什麼要去印度的原因。

Visa: India requires a visa, and the application asks for detailed information about your travel history to India in the past ten years, such as whether you have visited before, your visa number, and the reason for your visit. Therefore, it is advisable for future travelers to India to not only keep their documents safe but also remember the purpose of their visit to India.

抵達:基本上抵達時間沒有什麼班機,所以海關部分沒有很多人排隊,但是一樣請記得把所有資料全部印出來全部給海關就對了,記得入境印度要填入境卡。

Arrival: There were not many flights when we arrived, so there weren't long queues at the immigration. But still, remember to have all your documents printed and ready to present to the immigration authorities. Also, remember to fill out the arrival card when entering India.

海關:來印度幹嘛

Customs: What brings you to India?

我:找朋友旅行

Me: Tourist and visit friend

海關:朋友叫什麼名字

Customs: What is your friend's name?

我:叫Teja, (順便拿出超大A4朋友的地址,電話跟名字)

Me: Teja, (also bring out the address, phone, and name of the friend with the oversized A4)

海關:你看到他會認得嗎?

Customs: Would you recognise him if you saw him?

我:可以,因為我們常常視訊開會

Me: Certainly! Because we often have video conferences.

海關:住哪邊

Customs: Where do you live?

我:(把飯店資料拿出來給海關看)

Me:(Present the hotel information to the customs officer.)

海關:你入境卡地址填錯了

Customs: You filled in the wrong address on your immigration card.

我:(大驚)

Me: (surprised)

海關:沒關係我幫你改

Customs: It's okay, I'll help you modify it.

我:(好險)-----花了很長的時間改了

Me:(Phew) It took a long time to edit.

海關:你2019年來過印度幹嘛?

Customs:You visited India in 2019, what did you do?

我:來出差開會

Me: come for business trip

海關:你的工作是什麼

Customs: What is your job?

我:Proposal manager , doing budgeting

Me:Proposal manager , doing budgeting

海關:你單身還是結婚了

Customs: are you single or married?

我:我單身

Me: I am single

海關:你要來找印度人結婚嗎。

Customs: you come to marry an India man?

我:(......)如果我有遇到的話

Me: (.......) if I meet someone

海關:印指紋

Customs: do the fingerprints

我:好,(結果竟然印不出來,我好崩潰,因為我日本同事都已經過關了)

Me: Okay, but surprisingly, my fingerprints wouldn't register. (I was getting anxious because my Japanese colleagues had already cleared customs. )

海關:去隔壁拿潔手液

Customs : Go there and get hand sanitizer.

我:好 (又試了幾次,我終於過關了)

Me: Okay. (After a few more attempts, I finally cleared customs.)

終於到了領行李~~為什麼我日本同事都拿到了我都沒看到我的呢?

Finally, I reached the baggage claim area. I was wondering why my Japanese colleagues had already retrieved their bags, and I couldn't find mine.

就在我想啊我又要去跟保險公司賠償的時候,一個印度人拿了我的行李過來說這是你的行李嗎?

Just as I was thinking about contacting the insurance company for compensation, an Indian man came over with my luggage and asked, "Is this your bag?"

我:你怎麼知道這是我的行李?

Me: How did you know this is my bag?

行李人員:因為這上面寫了不一樣的字

Man: Because there's something written on it that's different.

我:(心裡想說,奇怪到底那裡不一樣)謝謝謝謝謝(說了好幾次,我只想趕快出去這詭異的地方)

Me: (In my mind, I was thinking, "What's different?") Thank you, thank you, thank you (I said it multiple times; I just wanted to get out of this strange place).

終於~~~~~我跟我日本同事出去見到了我的印度同事了。

終於可以展開不可思議的印度之旅

Finally, I met my Indian colleague with my Japanese colleague. It was time to embark on an incredible journey through India.

raw-image
raw-image


raw-image

歡迎訂閱,分享跟按讚喔~

Welcome to subscribe, share, and like!

Youtube

Facebook

Instagram

Poadcast

#India #Hyderabad #incredibleIndia



2會員
34內容數
這個專題主要是記錄我在新加坡的吃喝玩樂。
留言0
查看全部
發表第一個留言支持創作者!