I am a soldier. 我是個軍人。
My eyes are my searchlight. 我的眼睛是我的探照燈。
Your weakness has no place to hide. 你的缺點無處可藏。
I am a soldier. 我是個軍人。
My ears are my sonar. 我的耳朵是我的聲納。
Your gossips has no place to hide. 你的八卦無處可藏。
I am a soldier. 我是個軍人。
My brain is my radar. 我的大腦是我的雷達。
Any clue will lead me to find your criminal intent. 任何線索都可引領我找到你的犯罪意圖。
In my view, you are still wet behind the ears.
在我眼中,你還是個乳臭未乾的小子。
How dare you come into my house!
你怎麼這麼大膽敢進我家門!
How dare you say that you love my daughter! 你怎麼這麼大膽敢說你愛我女兒!
I won’t allow her to date until 18.
十八歲之前,我都不准她約會。
She is 16 going on 17. 她才十六歲快接近十七歲。
Don’t you understand? 你不了解嗎?
Rules are rules. 規定就是規定。
How dare you! 你好大的膽子