2021-11-06|閱讀時間 ‧ 約 5 分鐘

一的法則 RA#001.01~02

Questioner: It seems members of the Confederation have a specific purpose. 發問者:星際邦聯的成員們似乎都有個特定的目標。 { 一的法則裡的 Questioner 名為 Don }
Is this true with you, and if so, what is your purpose? 如果你們也是如此,你們(Ra)的目標是什麼?

I am Ra. We communicate now. RA:我是 Ra。我們現在(開始)通訊。 { I, We:Ra 同時用了單數與複數來代表其個體與整個社會記憶複合體。}
We, too, have our place. 我們也有我們的位置。
We are not those of the Love or of the Light. 我們不屬於愛(的密度)或光(的密度)。 {愛:第四密度;光:第五密度}
We are those who are of the Law of One. 我們屬於(服膺)"一的法則"那群。 {第六密度:光與愛合一的密度}
In our vibration the polarities are harmonized, the complexities are simplified, and the paradoxes have their solution. 在我們的(第六密度)振動中,極性被諧調、複雜事物被簡化、矛盾有其解答。
We are one. 我們為一。{ 我們即是一 }
That is our nature and our purpose. 這就是我們的本質目標

We are old upon your planet and have served with varying degrees of success in transmitting the Law of One, of Unity, of Singleness to your peoples. 在你們星球上來說,我們是古老的(群體),並曾數次傳遞[屬於合一單一性的]"一的法則"給你們的人群-而此服務獲致程度不一的成就。
We have walked your earth. We have seen the faces of your peoples. 我們曾經在地球上行走,看過你們人群的面孔。
This is not so with many of the entities of the Confederation. 而許多邦聯的實體並未曾這麼做過。
We found it was not efficacious. 我們發現(直接接觸你們人群)這個做法不是有效的。
However, we then felt the great responsibility of staying in the capacity of removing the distortions and powers that had been given to the Law of One. 無論如何,(在那些接觸)之後我們覺得有巨大的責任要待在這裡,盡我們所能地去除曾經加諸在"一的法則"上的權勢扭曲。{ distortions:扭曲,變貌 }
We will continue in this until your, shall we say, cycle is appropriately ended. 我們將會繼續(這工作),直到你們的週期適切地結束。
If not this one, then the next. 如果不是這一週期(可完成),那就(繼續工作)到下一個(週期)。
We are not a part of time and, thus, are able to be with you in any of your times. 我們不是時間的一部分,從而可以在你們任何的時間中、與你們同在。

Does this give you enough information from which to extract our purpose, my brother? 我的兄弟,這是否已給你足夠的資訊、可從中領略我們的目的?

Questioner: Yes, it does. Thank you. 1.2 發問者:是的,確實給了。謝謝你。
We appreciate your vibration. RA:我們欣賞你的振動。{ 表達謝意的振動 }
Is there another query? 是否有另一個詢問?
分享至
成為作者繼續創作的動力吧!
© 2024 vocus All rights reserved.