2024-07-06|閱讀時間 ‧ 約 27 分鐘

味道與粉絲交織成的Small Talk:意想不到的機場邂逅

Flavors and Followers: An Unlikely Airport Encounter

你想像不到一名行政主廚何網紅在機場會迸出什麼樣的火花。
這則Small Talk展現了:

  1. 傳統烹飪專業知識與現代社交媒體影響力的交匯
  2. 相互尊重和對彼此工作的興趣
  3. 分享烹飪發現和見解
  4. 討論社交媒體對餐飲業的影響
  5. 平衡宣傳與保存真實體驗
  6. 在非正式場合的專業交流


Chef Lin (noticing influencer's camera gear): Looks like you're carrying half a studio there.

林主廚(注意到網紅的攝影器材):看起來你帶了半個攝影棚啊。

Influencer Mei: (laughs) Sometimes it feels that way. I'm Mei, food and travel influencer.

網紅小美:(笑)有時候確實感覺如此。我是小美,美食和旅遊網紅。

Chef Lin: Chef Lin from Taipei Fusion. Busy trip?

林主廚:台北Fusion的林主廚。這趟旅程很忙吧?

Mei: Very! Covered about 20 street food spots in 3 days. You?

小美:非常忙!3天內拍了大約20個街頭美食攤位。你呢?

Chef Lin: Culinary research. Trying to understand why Thai basil tastes different here.

林主廚:進行烹飪研究。試圖了解為什麼這裡的泰國羅勒味道不同。

Mei: Oh? Did you find out?

小美:哦?你發現原因了嗎?

Chef Lin: Soil composition and climate. It's always the little things.

林主廚:土壤成分和氣候。總是這些小細節造成的。

Mei: Fascinating! Mind if I use that in my next video?

小美:太有趣了!我可以在下一個影片中提到這個嗎?

Chef Lin: Go ahead. So, what was your favorite dish this trip?

林主廚:請便。那麼,這次旅行你最喜歡的菜是什麼?

Mei: Tough choice! But probably the boat noodles near Victory Monument. You?

小美:真難選!但可能是勝利紀念碑附近的船麵。你呢?

Chef Lin: A hidden gem in Chinatown. This old lady's crab omelette was life-changing.

林主廚:唐人街的一個隱藏寶藏。一位老奶奶做的蟹肉煎蛋捲,簡直改變人生。

Mei: Sounds amazing! Would you mind sharing the location? My followers would love it.

小美:聽起來太棒了!能分享一下位置嗎?我的粉絲們會喜歡的。

Chef Lin: Sure, I'll write it down for you. But please, don't make it go viral. It's special because it's undiscovered.

林主廚:當然,我寫給你。但請別讓它爆紅。它的特別之處在於尚未被發現。

Mei: I understand. I'll keep it low-key. By the way, how do you feel about influencers visiting your restaurant?

小美:我理解。我會低調處理的。對了,你對網紅造訪你的餐廳有什麼看法?

Chef Lin: Honestly? It's a mixed bag. Great for exposure, but it can change the dining atmosphere.

林主廚:老實說?利弊參半。能增加曝光率很好,但有時會改變用餐氛圍。

Mei: That's fair. Any advice for influencers to make it a win-win?

小美:有道理。對網紅有什麼建議,讓這成為雙贏局面?

Chef Lin: Respect the other diners, be genuine about the experience, and maybe give us a heads up before you come.

林主廚:尊重其他用餐者,真實地分享體驗,也許在來之前先通知我們一聲。

Mei: Noted. Thanks. Oh, looks like they're calling our flight.

小美:明白了。謝謝。哦,看來他們在叫我們的航班了。

Chef Lin: Indeed. Nice chatting with you.

林主廚:是的。很高興和你聊天,

Mei: Thanks, Chef Lin. Hope to dine at Taipei Fusion soon!

小美:謝謝,林主廚。希望能盡快去台北Fusion用餐!



分享至
成為作者繼續創作的動力吧!
內容總結
商務英語會話
5
/5
從 Google News 追蹤更多 vocus 的最新精選內容從 Google News 追蹤更多 vocus 的最新精選內容

質感商務英語會話 的其他內容

你可能也想看

發表回應

成為會員 後即可發表留言
© 2024 vocus All rights reserved.