A little past supper-time 晚餐過後沒多久
I'm still out on the porch step sitting on my behind, 我一屁股坐在前廊
Waiting for you. 等著你
Wondering if everything is alright. 想著一切是否安好
Momma said, "Come in boy, don't waste your time." 媽媽要我進門,別浪費時間 I said, "I've got time. 我說我時間多得很
Well, he'll be here soon." 他等等就回來
Five years old and talking to myself. 五歲大的我這樣跟自己說
Where were you? Where'd you go? 「你在哪裡?你去哪裡?
Daddy, can't you tell? 可以告訴我嗎,爸爸?」
I'm not trying to fake it 我不想假裝沒事
And I ain't the one to blame. 雖然錯不在我
There's no one home 但家裡空無一人
In my house of pain. 我的痛苦泉源
I didn't write these pages 劇情並非出自我筆
And my script's been rearranged. 我的人生劇本早已亂套
No, there's no one home 但家裡空無一人
In my house of pain. 我的痛苦泉源
And I'm alone again 我又再次孤身一人
No, there's no one home 但家裡空無一人 In my house of pain. 我的痛苦泉源。