在餐宴結束時的道別是一種藝術,會讓人留下完美深刻的印象。
你可以謝謝主人的殷勤招待,或是謝謝客人的大駕光臨。
其他符合禮儀的說法還有﹕
1. Thank you for such a delicious meal.
謝謝你招待這麼豐盛可口的一餐。 (只適用於客人向主人致謝)
2. It was great to dine with you. I look forward to doing it again.
和你吃飯真愉快,希望下次還有機會和你一塊用餐。
3. It was such a lovely dinner. I hope we do it again sometime soon.
晚餐真是美妙,希望我們很快能再一起吃飯。
4. I had a great time, thanks very much.
我很開心,非常謝謝!
5. The food was great; the company was even better.
今天的菜實在太棒了,但是來賓更棒!
6. Let’s have lunch or dinner together again soon.
讓我們近期再一起吃午餐或晚餐。
7. You are a great host; please allow me reciprocate next time.
你真是個好主人,請下次讓我做東。
8. It was a wonderful dinner; please have a safe trip home.
這真是美好的晚餐,祝你平安到家。
9. As always it was lovely to enjoy dinner with you. Please take good care of yourself.
和你一起享用晚餐總是很快樂,請保重。
10. Another memorable occasion, many thanks.
這真是另一個難忘的回憶,非常感謝。
摘自「愛吃有禮」
作者:John Isacs
艾哲庸