更新於 2024/04/08閱讀時間約 4 分鐘

【以詩之名】The Old

He will leaf through old books
Where I have written silly things.
FM2 & FLIM shot by Emma @花蓮 @ 台灣。2012.

FM2 & FLIM shot by Emma @花蓮 @ 台灣。2012.



You cannot forget the old. 你無法忘記老人。

They become part of you. 他們是你的一部分

They take you for themselves. 他們把你當作自己。

 

I have watched them in the city. 我看見他們在城裡。

They stack themselves up 靠牆擠在一起

Against the walls like chairs. 好似成排的椅子。

 

They always seem to be waiting 他們似乎總是

For something to happen. 在等待著什麼事發生。

It never dose. 卻什麼也沒發生。

 

Or if it does I’m never there 或者即使發生,而我缺席。

I do not trust them. 我不相信他們。

They aren’t satisfied with death. 他們不滿意死亡。

 

They keep on coming back. 他們不斷地回歸。

Someone old will be inside your flesh 一位老人會在你的體內

Not long from now 離現在不遠。

 

Taking you over completely 他逐漸把你取代

Going about your business 掌管妳的事物

Sleeping with your wife. 與你的妻子同眠。

 

I know the one who wants me. 我認識要接替我的那位。

Sometimes I think I know thoughts. 有時我瞭解他的思想。

He will know me very well, 他也對我瞭若指掌,

 

But still we won’t get on. 但我們依然不會和睦相處。

He will walk for miles 他將走很遠的路,

Just thinking of me. 心裡惦記著我。

 

It will be very much like love. 這很像愛情。

He will leaf through old books 他會翻閱舊書本,裡面記著

Where I have written silly things. 我寫的一些蠢事。

He will search out photograph albums 他會翻出相本,

And stare at pictures of me, 凝視我帶有膠水味的

Adjusting old white corners 泛黃照片

Smelling the gum. 並抹平捲角。

 

 

Poetry wrote by Kevin Hart, translation by 張少揚

摘自 《澳洲當代詩選,英漢對照 》

 



【以詩之名】請為我讀一首詩。並活在一首詩的美好。


今天忽然的就又想起自己以前的這個分享,於是決定開這個系列,分享一些自己喜歡的詩。為大家讀一首詩,並活在一首詩的美好。或許有時會分享自己心得,但我更傾向螢幕前的妳/你,讀出你自己的美好。

在忙碌困頓的生活裡,提醒自己詩與遠方都並不遙遠,只要我們願意它就在身邊。

也願妳也會喜歡我喜歡的詩。


【以詩之名】系列分享,會在酗嗜好房間裡的【愛閱讀】分頁內,不再另外開設房間。



📖喜歡我的文章,歡迎❤按讚、🔖收藏、🤳分享

✍原創不易分享轉載請註明出處作者或附上原文連結,非常感謝尊重原創。

🫰感謝您的打賞來支持我寫作的動力吧這邊請

 

 


分享至
成為作者繼續創作的動力吧!
© 2024 vocus All rights reserved.