Writing

更新於 發佈於 閱讀時間約 2 分鐘

When I feel sad, I write. 當我覺得悲傷的時候,我寫作。

When I feel happy, I write. 當我覺得快樂的時候,我寫作。

When I feel bored, I write. 當我覺得無聊的時候,我寫作。

I write down my sorrow, my happiness, and everything.
我寫下我的悲傷、我的快樂和每件事情。

Writing release my pain. 寫作抒發我的痛苦。

Writing express my joyness. 寫作表達我的喜悅。

Writing kills time. 寫作可以消磨時間。

I can be a king or queen in my secret writing world.
在我的私密寫作世界裡,我可是是國王或皇后。

I can be a start among my readers. 在我的讀者群中我是明星。

I can be anyone, anything in my novels.
在我的小說中,我可以化身任何人、任何事物。

My pen is my magic wand. 我的筆是魔法棒。

Imagination is my magic powders. 想像力是我的魔法粉。

I have so many stories to tell. 我有好多故事想說。

Would you like to read? 你想讀嗎?


avatar-img
一起分享電影戲劇、小說創作與生活大小事的絮語
52會員
989內容數
這是我為接下來的連載小說計劃所新創的專題,小手上路,不熟練之處請多包涵,題材均來自周遭人事物,再加上想像與自由發揮而成,寫作的時候我是作者,完成之後,讀者才是作者,可以邊看邊恣意想像,化文字為想像畫面,讓人物靈動有生命,讓我們共同完成這部作品。
留言
avatar-img
留言分享你的想法!
從這封信中得知,Lorraine的先生Ray確診了,孩子們聽到消息都有些擔心,因為Ray都已經九十幾歲高齡了。 Dear Grace I hope the aftershocks are getting fewer for your peace of mind. At the moment I
在這次通信中,Lorraine 提到有位也曾經是寄宿家庭成員的女士因肺癌過世了。 Dear Grace I am happy to say that Ray tested negative today so the household can get back to some sort of no
Lorraine給大女兒的回信 Dear Anna It must have been terrible for you all I know before I was married but engaged to Ray we lived in South Australia and we
從這封信中得知,Lorraine的先生Ray確診了,孩子們聽到消息都有些擔心,因為Ray都已經九十幾歲高齡了。 Dear Grace I hope the aftershocks are getting fewer for your peace of mind. At the moment I
在這次通信中,Lorraine 提到有位也曾經是寄宿家庭成員的女士因肺癌過世了。 Dear Grace I am happy to say that Ray tested negative today so the household can get back to some sort of no
Lorraine給大女兒的回信 Dear Anna It must have been terrible for you all I know before I was married but engaged to Ray we lived in South Australia and we