Scene | 情境 A guest arrives at a Chinese restaurant, is seated, orders food, and later pays the bill. 客人抵達中國餐館,入座、點餐,最後結帳。
Conversation | 對話
Waiter: Good evening. Welcome to Golden Dragon Restaurant. Do you have a reservation?服務生:晚上好,歡迎來到金龍餐廳。您有訂位嗎?
Guest: No, just one person.
客人:沒有,只有我一位。
Waiter: That’s fine. Please follow me. Here’s your table. Would you like something to drink?
服務生:沒問題。這邊請,這是您的桌位。要先來點飲料嗎?
Guest: Yes, I’d like hot tea, please.
客人:好的,麻煩給我一壺熱茶。
Waiter: Certainly. Here is the menu. Our specials today include Peking duck, kung pao chicken, and sweet and sour pork.
服務生:好的。這是菜單。我們今天的特餐有北京烤鴨、宮保雞丁和糖醋豬肉。
Guest: That sounds good. I’ll have kung pao chicken and a bowl of fried rice.
客人:聽起來不錯。我想要宮保雞丁和一碗炒飯。
Waiter: Excellent choice. Would you like soup to start? We have hot and sour soup and wonton soup.
服務生:很好的選擇。您要不要先來碗湯?我們有酸辣湯和餛飩湯。
Guest: I’ll take hot and sour soup, please.
客人:我要酸辣湯,謝謝。
Waiter: Perfect. I’ll bring your tea and soup first.
服務生:好的,我先送上您的茶和湯。
--- Later, after the meal --- (稍後用餐結束)
Waiter: How was everything?
服務生:餐點還滿意嗎?
Guest: Everything was delicious, thank you.
客人:非常美味,謝謝。
Waiter: Wonderful. Would you like dessert? We have mango pudding and sesame balls.
服務生:太好了。要不要來份甜點?我們有芒果布丁和芝麻球。
Guest: I’ll have mango pudding, please.
客人:我要芒果布丁,謝謝。
Waiter: Great. I’ll bring it right away.
服務生:好的,我馬上送來。
📝 Chinese Food Vocabulary | 中國料理詞彙
- Peking duck 北京烤鴨
- Kung pao chicken 宮保雞丁
- Sweet and sour pork 糖醋豬肉
- Fried rice 炒飯
- Hot and sour soup 酸辣湯
- Wonton soup 餛飩湯
- Mango pudding 芒果布丁
- Sesame balls 芝麻球


