「Hi,你好。」他的中文不很標準。
「Hi, what’s up, bro.」我故意裝得我英文不那麼差的招呼。
「May I take the seat ?」 (我可以坐這?)
「All yours.」
(都給你做。)其實我喝了酒有點在亂講。
「Uh-huh?」
(嗯哼?)他給我一個帶有性暗示的詭異眨眼。
「Oh, I’m just kidding.」
(開玩笑啦。)
「Are you all alone?」
(你一個人?)
「Maybe.」
(好像是喔?)
「So, you’ve watched me surfing all the time. Don’t you try?」
(所以從剛剛開始就一直盯著我衝浪,不想下海?)
「I can only swim. I am a swim coach.」
(我是個只會游泳的游泳教練。)
「I can tell.」
(看得出來。)他用手比了一下他的胸肌,上面伏貼著淡胸毛。
「Where are your friends?」
(你沒跟朋友一起?)
「Just me, they don’t like to surf, so they leave me alone.」
(他們不喜歡衝浪所以就丟下我一個人。)
「Really? How pity.」
(是嗎,幫哭哭。)
「No, I don’t, so I can meet you here now.」
(可因為這樣才能在這跟你相遇不是嗎?)
他講這句已經暗示得很明顯,而且甚至夕陽還沒落下他的眼眸就像極閃耀的星星。
「Order something to drink?」
(你要喝點東西嗎?)
「I’m so thirsty, but I don’t like drinks on the menu here.」
(我是很渴,但不想喝這裡的東西。)
「I know somewhere to find your bottles.」
(我知道哪裡有你想要的。)
「Really?」
(真假?)
「How could you fall asleep like that. Weren’t you horny?」
(你怎麼就這樣在我面前睡死...我都已經硬了....)
「I drank too much, you should stop me.」
(你應該要阻止我喝酒的。)
「Since you’re awake, we can fuck.」
(那既然醒了,我們可以幹砲了。)
「Top or bottom?」
(那你1還0?)
「You can take my dick first, then I’ll take yours.」
(我先幹你,然後換你幹我。)
「Oh…ur tongue made my hole….so horny…」
(喔噢…你的舌頭弄得我屁眼…好爽噢…)
「uh-huh. you like my teasing don’t u?」
(嗯哼。你喜歡我毒龍鑽吧!)
「yeah…absolutely, I want other thing to insert it…」
(非常…我還想要其他東西鑽…)
「You want what?」
(什麼東西啊?)
「Your giant snake…under your crotch..」
(你胯下的…大蟒蛇…)
「Naughty.」
(色胚。)
「oooh…hold on a second…that’s way too big…」
(嗚...嗯...等等....慢...慢點....你的屌...好大...)
「You’re so tight, it sucks me extremely! Oh…I love that damn tight hole..」
(裡面好緊...一直在吸....喔....你屁眼真的好棒....)