01:40 – A story of an Asian student attacked in Leuven, Belgium 一名亞洲學生在比利時魯汶遇襲的故事
03:29 – Chinese got discriminated when going house hunting in Leuven, Belgium 我在比利時魯汶找房時受到的歧視
04:59 – Experience of getting catcalled and yelled at in different Asian languages 用不同亞洲語言對我們大吼大叫,對我們做鬼臉、笑我們眼睛小?
05:32 – Why do they do this to us? What can we do if someone makes us uncomfortable? 他們為什麼對我們這樣做?如果有人讓我們不舒服該怎麼辦?
08:28 – Some people assume we can’t speak English because we look Asian? 有些人覺得亞洲人不會說英語?
09:53 – How can a hello offend people? What can we say so we don’t offend strangers? 一句你好居然會冒犯別人?我們能和陌生人說什麼才不會冒犯?
11:06 – After generalization, it depends on individuals 概括之後還是取決於個人
11:41 – Why do they keep speaking the language I don’t understand? 他們為什麼繼續說我不懂的語言?
12:34 – All are just assumptions if you don’t find out! I assume that they assume that I don’t speak English. Why feeling hurt based on assumption? 如果不知道事實,所有都只是
假設!我
以為他們
以為我不會說英語?為何因
假設感到不舒服?
13:14 – Discrimination at the workplace, they called me a “Chinese Volunteer” 我在工作時受到歧視,有人叫我「華工」、「華人志願者」
14:20 – What does Chinese Volunteer mean? Een chinees vrijwilliger in Dutch 「華人志願者」 是什麼意思?荷蘭語的 chinees vrijwilliger
14:50 – What’s discrimination? 什麼是歧視?
15:22 – The step you need to take to mitigate or eliminate discrimination and stereotypes 想減輕或消除歧視和刻板印象應做的事
16:00 – Equality is also about equal understanding 平等也意味著要有著同等的理解
16:10 – We’re more similar than different. We’re all just human. 我們其實沒有想像中的不同