一段不好走的路。
A difficult path.

還記得剛開始的前兩天,哭得跟孩子一樣。
I still remember the first two days, crying like a child.
慢慢的從崩潰的情緒中整理自己。
Gradually pulling myself together from the emotional breakdown.
重新整理自己,穩定住自己。
Putting myself back together, steadying myself.
經過一段時間的沉澱,決定了些什麼。
After some time to reflect, I made some decisions.
決心了目標,甚至當成了夢想。
Set my mind on goals, even turned them into dreams.
不是單純的為了什麼目的,而去配合某些人。
It's not simply to achieve a goal by accommodating certain people.
而是也覺得,這是自己真的想要的。
Rather, I also feel that this is something I genuinely want.
不止別人會後悔,想想自己也是會後悔的。
It's not just that others would have regrets; thinking about it myself, I would also regret it.
那⋯為了什麼這次不拼一次?
So... why not give it my all this time?
事情的起因,也明白是自己造成的主因。
I also realize that I was the primary reason for how things started.
多重的累積下的傷害與破口。
The accumulated hurt and vulnerabilities.
有意識到,也是有心力想要改變。
I've realized it, and I also have the strength to want to change.
人生首次有這個念頭想為了某個人去做些什麼。
For the first time in my life, I have this thought of wanting to do something for someone.
是衝動?是不甘心?是不捨?還是只是個習慣?
Is it an impulse? Is it resentment? Is it reluctance to let go? Or is it just a habit?
隨著時間的證明,漸漸發現,這才是你真正想要的。
Over time, it's become clear that this is what you truly want.
這個人,你認定了,你想度過餘生的。
This is the person you've decided on, the one you want to spend your life with.
時間很現實,也很殘酷。
Time is very real, and very cruel.
但現在已經沒有條件去後悔什麼了。
But now there's no room for regrets.
暫時的分開不代表你錯失了,還有機會。
Being apart temporarily doesn't mean you've lost your chance; there's still an opportunity.
抓住這次,不要真的錯過了。
Grab this chance, don't really let it slip away.
你本來可以選擇放棄,選擇放下,對自己好一點。
You could have chosen to give up, chosen to let go, and been kinder to yourself.
但你選擇了一條艱辛不容易的道路,但相信我 你可以的,你一定做得到。
However, you chose a tough and not easy road, but trust me, you've got this, you absolutely can do it.











