
我是一張椅子。|I am a chair.
或許有一天你回頭看,|Perhaps one day, when you look back,
這一切都會很美好。|this will all seem quietly beautiful.
曾經,某個早晨,|There was a morning once,
我們一起吃著芒果冰沙,|we shared a mango smoothie,
一起決定一點小事,|chose something small together,
傻傻地笑著。|and laughed, a little foolishly.
陽光灑下,|Sunlight drifted through the air.
還好有你。|And I was glad you were there.
可惜。|But then, it faded.
等待,|I waited.
一人獨自,|Alone,
默默等待。|quietly, without asking.
隔日,|The next day,
一封信來了。|a letter arrived.
結束。|That was the end.
冰沙慢慢融化,|The smoothie melted slowly,
我望著你的背影,|I watched your back drift away,
輕輕低頭。|and lowered my head.
也許某天,|Maybe someday,
會有一隻小鸚鵡,|a small parrot
嘰嘰喳喳地哼著,|chirping softly,
在我耳邊,|near my ear,
陪我過一個舒服的夏日。|keeping me company through a quiet summer.
我會抱著等待的喜悅,|I will hold the joy of waiting gently
對你說聲哈囉。|and softly say hello to you.
我是一張椅子,|I am a chair,
等待離席的人。|waiting for the one who left their seat.
也許,|Maybe,
這樣的等待,|this kind of waiting
本來就是心甘情願的。|was always willing, always mine to keep.
底片相機裡,|In the camera roll,
還留著你。|you are still there.
你走了,|You’ve gone.
我留下。|And I remain.
#離席 #詩與影像 #底片 #陳詠清#ShotOnFilm#TheEmptySeat