Receptionist: Good morning, ABC Electronics. How may I help you today?
接待員: 早安,這裡是 ABC 電子公司。請問今天需要什麼協助?
Caller: Hello, I’d like to ask about your new laptop model. Could you connect me to the sales department?來電者: 您好,我想詢問一下你們的新款筆電。可以幫我接到業務部嗎?
Receptionist: Certainly. Please hold while I transfer your call.
接待員: 當然可以。請稍等,我幫您轉接。
Sales Representative: Hello, this is David from the sales department. How can I assist you?
業務員: 您好,我是業務部的 David。請問有什麼可以幫您?
Caller: Hi David, I saw your advertisement about the new laptop. Could you tell me more about its battery life and price?
來電者: 嗨 David,我看到你們的新筆電廣告。可以告訴我它的電池續航力和價格嗎?
Sales Representative: Of course. The new model lasts up to 12 hours on a single charge, and the price starts at $1,200.
業務員: 當然。這款新型號一次充電可使用長達 12 小時,售價從 1,200 美元起。
Caller: That sounds good. Do you also offer student discounts?
來電者: 聽起來不錯。你們有提供學生折扣嗎?
Sales Representative: Yes, we do. Students can get 10% off with a valid student ID.
業務員: 有的。學生憑有效學生證可以享有九折優惠。
Caller: Great. Could you send me more details by email?
來電者: 太好了。你可以寄更多詳細資訊到我的電子郵件嗎?
Sales Representative: Absolutely. May I have your email address, please?
業務員: 當然。可以請您提供電子郵件地址嗎?
Caller: Sure, it’s alex.wu@example.com.
來電者: 當然,我的地址是 alex.wu@example.com。
Sales Representative: Thank you, Mr. Wu. I’ll send the information right away.
業務員: 謝謝您,吳先生。我會立刻寄出資料。
Caller: Perfect. If I have more questions, can I call you directly?
來電者: 太好了。如果我還有問題,可以直接打給你嗎?
Sales Representative: Yes, of course. Here’s my direct line: 02-1234-5678.
業務員: 當然可以。這是我的直線電話:02-1234-5678。
Caller: Thank you very much for your help.
來電者: 非常感謝你的幫忙。
Sales Representative: You’re welcome. Have a great day!
業務員: 不客氣,祝您有美好的一天!
📝 Useful Phrases | 常用句型
- 接聽電話: “Good morning, [Company name]. How may I help you?”
- 轉接電話: “Please hold while I transfer your call.”
- 詢問產品: “Could you tell me more about its features?”
- 提供資訊: “The price starts at…” / “It lasts up to…”
- 索取聯絡方式: “May I have your email address, please?”
- 結束通話: “Thank you for calling. Have a great day.”















