Scene | 情境 A new employee joins colleagues for lunch in the company cafeteria. 新員工在公司餐廳與同事一起吃午餐。
Conversation | 對話
Colleague A: Hey, Song, do you want to join us for lunch?同事 A: 嘿,Song,你要不要跟我們一起吃午餐?
New Employee (Song): Sure, thanks for inviting me. Where do you usually eat?
新員工 (Song): 當然,謝謝邀請。你們通常在哪裡吃?
Colleague B: We usually go to the cafeteria downstairs. They have a good mix of Asian and Western food.
同事 B: 我們通常去樓下的餐廳。那裡有亞洲和西式餐點的選擇。
Song: Sounds great. I’m still getting used to the office layout.
Song: 聽起來不錯。我還在熟悉辦公室的環境。
Colleague A: No worries, we’ll show you around. By the way, how’s your first day going so far?
同事 A: 別擔心,我們會帶你去。對了,你第一天到目前為止感覺怎麼樣?
Song: It’s been good. Everyone has been very welcoming, and I’m excited to learn more about the projects.
Song: 很好。大家都很熱情,我也很期待了解更多專案。
Colleague B: That’s great to hear. What kind of food do you usually like for lunch? 同事 B: 很高興聽到這樣。你平常午餐喜歡吃什麼?
Song: I usually go for something light, like noodles or salad.
Song: 我通常會選擇清淡一點的,比如麵或沙拉。
Colleague A: Perfect, they have both here. Let’s grab a table after we order.
同事 A: 太好了,這裡都有。我們點完餐再找桌位吧。
Song: Sounds good. Thanks again for including me.
Song: 好的。再次謝謝你們把我算進來。
Colleague B: Anytime! We’re glad to have you on the team.
同事 B: 隨時歡迎!我們很高興你加入團隊。
📝 Useful Phrases | 常用句型
Inviting someone | 邀請
- Do you want to join us for lunch?
- Let’s grab a table after we order.
Small talk | 閒聊
- How’s your first day going so far?
- What kind of food do you usually like?
Responding politely | 禮貌回應
- Sure, thanks for inviting me.
- Sounds good. Thanks again for including me.
















