第一次去台北當代藝術館,
空間不大但建築物蠻美的!
@台北當代藝術館
----------

來一根才能進館,但如果點燃可能又會被趕出去
You need a matchstick to enter—but if you light it, you might get kicked out.

看來原子筆試到最後沒水了,筆類售出不退喔!
Looks like the ballpoint pen ran out of ink by the end. No returns on pens!

舉起木頭屁屁,你就能獲得一樣的身材
Lift that wooden butt and you’ll get the same body shape.
養小孩有美白功能
Raising kids comes with unexpected whitening effects.

大人都是這樣量身高的
This is how grown-ups measure their height.

這幅在一二樓樓梯轉角的畫超酷,樓梯超暗其實看不到畫,要從二樓直視才能看到,當眼睛適應黑暗後,看越久越清楚
This painting at the stairwell corner is super cool. The stairs are so dark you can't see it unless you're looking from the second floor. Once your eyes adjust, the longer you stare, the clearer it becomes.

吃到一半轉生為獨角獸的白馬王子
The white horse prince, halfway through his meal, transformed into a unicorn.

各位客人餐點都到齊了嗎?總共9部手機,祝您用餐愉快
Has everyone’s order arrived? Nine phones in total—enjoy your meal!

作品名稱<櫥窗裡的觀眾>
Title of the work “Audience in the Display Window”

奔跑吧~洗衣機.投影機.電鍋!
Run, run—washing machine, projector, rice cooker!
----------
小朋友才玩遙控車,大人都來這裡玩遙控家具~