The Good Thing (好事)
I will fight; will fight with my heart.
我會奮鬥,奮鬥以全心全意
I will fight; will fight with understanding.
我會奮鬥,奮鬥以通情達理
In my mind, the weather never changes.
在我的心中 向來無風也無雨
Skill overcomes unfavorable conditions.
技術能克服 所有不利的處境
-
A straight line exists between me and the good thing.
一條筆直的連線存在於我與好事之間
I have found the line and its direction is known to me.
我找到了那條線並得出它指向的方位
Absolute trust keeps me going in the right direction.
全然的信任確保我每一步都走在正軌
Any intrusion is met with a heart full of the good thing.
任何不速之客都以滿心的好意去迎接
Try to compare what I am presenting.
試圖仿效 我所樹立的形象
You will meet with much frustration.
你會遭遇 接二連三的失望
Try to find similar situation.
想要參考 似曾相識的情況
You will always find the same solution.
你會得到 千篇一律的解答
-
As the heart finds the good thing, the feeling is multiplied.
當心靈與好事相遇,就會頓時動力倍增
Add the will to the strength and it equals conviction.
把意願與實力相加,便等於處世的準則
As we economize, efficiency is multiplied,
當我們降低了開銷,成效就會大幅提升
To the extent I am determined the result is the good thing.
如此一來我能確信終有收穫好事的時刻
So I say:
我可以說
I have adopted this and made it my own:
我親身實踐並將它發揚光大:
Cut back the weakness, reinforce what is strong.
消除掉弱點、進一步鍛鍊強項
-
I have adopted this and made it my own:
我親身實踐並將它發揚光大:
Cut back the weakness, reinforce what is strong.
消除掉弱點、進一步鍛鍊強項
-
Watch me work.
看我工作
Watch me work.
看我工作
Watch me work (Work! Work! Work! Work!)
看我工作 (作! 作! 作! 作!)
Help me work.
幫幫我
-
Work! Work!
工作! 工作!
Work! Work!
工作! 工作!
Work! Work!
工作! 工作!
Work! Work!
工作! 工作!
Work!
工作!










