Pretty!
美女 !
What is brand new? It’s not what I think of you
有什麼新鮮的?,我沒有把你想成那樣子
You’ll touch me in a minute, but that’s not what I want to do
你很快就會靠上來,但是我沒有那個意思
-
We are two strangers,
我們是陌生的兩人
We might never have met
也許從來不會相遇
We can talk forever,
我們可以永遠聊下去
I understand what you said
我理解你的話中涵義
-
But I'm not in love
但我沒有 墜入愛河
What does it take to fall in love?
要怎麼做才能 墜入愛河?
Do people really fall in love?
人是否真的會 墜入愛河?
You know it!
你懂的 !
Is there time for this? Is this responsibility?
還有時間搞這些? 這是責任的一部份?
Girl time, boy time, is that the difference between you and me?
女孩時間、男孩時間,就是你我之間的差別?
-
I won't ask any questions,
我不會提出任何問題
Who needs to make a new start?
誰需要一段新的人生?
I choose to believe you,
我選擇要相信你
I said before that I can't
我說過了我不能
-
Cause I'm not in love
因為我沒 墜入愛河
What does it take to fall in love?
要怎麼做才能 墜入愛河?
Do people really fall in love?
人是否真的會 墜入愛河?
Feelings!
感覺 !
Take it easy, baby, don't let your feelings get in the way
放輕鬆點,寶貝,別讓你的情緒影響表現
I believe someday we'll live in a world without love
我相信 有天我們會活在沒有愛的世界
-
I can answer your questions
我能回答你的問題
If you won't twist what I say
只要你別曲解我的話語
Please respect my opinions,
請你尊重我的想法
They will be respected some day
它們總有一天會受讚賞
-
But I don't need love
但是我 不需要愛
There'll come a day when we won't need love
終究會有一天我們都 不需要愛
I believe that we don't need love
我相信我們 不需要愛