Office Scenario 1 | Meeting Reschedule
Manager: Hi Song, can we move our meeting to tomorrow morning?
經理: 嗨 Song,我們能把會議改到明天早上嗎?
Song: Sure. What time works best for you?宋: 當然。你覺得什麼時間最合適?
Manager: Let’s say 10 a.m. instead of 3 p.m. today.
經理: 我們改成早上 10 點,而不是今天下午 3 點。
Song: No problem. I’ll update the calendar.
宋: 沒問題。我會更新行事曆。
Office Scenario 2 | Project Discussion
Song: Hi Alex, I need to reschedule our project discussion.
宋: 嗨 Alex,我需要重新安排我們的專案討論。
Alex: Okay, when would you like to meet?
Alex: 好的,你想改到什麼時候?
Song: Could we shift it from Friday afternoon to Monday morning?
宋: 我們能把時間從週五下午改到週一早上嗎?
Alex: Works for me. I’ll adjust my schedule.
Alex: 沒問題。我會調整我的行程。
Office Scenario 3 | Client Call
Colleague: The client just asked to change the call time.
同事: 客戶剛剛要求更改通話時間。
Song: When is the new time?
宋: 新的時間是什麼時候?
Colleague: They prefer 2 p.m. instead of 11 a.m.
同事: 他們希望改成下午 2 點,而不是上午 11 點。
Song: Got it. I’ll inform the team and send an updated invite.
宋: 明白了。我會通知團隊並寄出更新的邀請。
📝 Useful Expressions | 常用表達
- “Can we move our meeting to…?” → 我們能把會議改到…嗎?
- “I need to reschedule our discussion.” → 我需要重新安排我們的討論。
- “Could we shift it from… to…?” → 我們能把時間從…改到…嗎?
- “What time works best for you?” → 你覺得什麼時間最合適?
- “I’ll update the calendar / send a new invite.” → 我會更新行事曆/寄出新的邀請。














