The Lady Don't Mind
無所謂小姐
Last time she jumped out the window
上一次她跳窗而出的時候
Well, she only turned and smiled.
嗯,只留下回眸一笑
You might think she would say something,
你可能認為她會說些什麼
But you'd have to wait a while.
但還請你稍安勿躁
-
Well the lady don't mind.
哦,小姐無所謂
No, no, no, the lady don't mind
不,不,不,小姐無所謂
She just turns her head and disappears,
她總是掉頭就走,全無音訊
And I kinda like that style
我還挺喜歡這種個性
-
Little boat that floats on a river,
小小的船漂浮在河面
it's drifting through a haze
悠悠穿過一陣輕煙
She floats by whenever she wants to,
她想來就來,無論任何時間
Well, there she goes again
看,她又做了一遍
-
Well, it's no trouble at all.
哦,不會打擾到我
No, no, no trouble at all
不、不、不會打擾到我
Well, what she does is all right with me,
嗯,她想怎麼做 我都沒關係
And I kinda like that style
我還挺喜歡這種個性
-
Come on. come on.
來吧、來吧
I go up and down.
讓我七上八下
I like this curious feeling.
我喜歡這種好奇的心情
I know, I see.
明白、清醒
It's like make believe.
像美夢不切實際
Cover your ears so you can hear what I'm saying.
摀上耳朵你才能聽見我的話語
-
I'm not lost but I don't know where I am.
我沒迷路,但我不知身在何處
I got a question.
我有個疑問
All right. All right.
不錯、不錯
This is what we like.
正合我們胃口
Who knows, who knows what I'm thinking?
誰懂、 懂我在想些什麼?
(Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep...)
She says love is not what she's after,
她說她在追求的並不是愛情
But everybody knows.
但大家心知肚明
Each time she looks in the mirror,
每一次她看向鏡中的倒影
Well, she lets her feelings show.
都會流露出她的心意
-
Well the lady don't mind.
哦,小姐無所謂
No, no, no, the lady don't mind
不,不,不,小姐無所謂
She just turns around and disappears,
她總是不告而別,行蹤成謎
And I kinda like that style
我還挺喜歡這種個性
-
Uh-oh. Uh-oh.
喔哦、喔哦
Here we go again
又要再來一遍
I don't know, don't know what I'm saying
搞不懂、不懂自己在講些什麼
Hey man. Hey man.
兄弟、兄弟
I sure don't feel the same
我覺得不太對勁
She likes to say what she's feeling
她總是挑明自己所有的心情
-
Hey!
嘿!
Did I get a big surprise?
我是不是中大獎了?
I know you think so.
我知道你是這樣想的
Come on. Come on.
拜託、拜託
She says anything.
任何話她都說得出口
Who knows, who knows what she's thinking?
誰知道、知道她在想些什麼?
-
Uh-oh. Uh-oh...
喔哦、喔哦......
Uh-oh. Uh-oh...
喔哦、喔哦......






















