I am busy.
我很忙。
I am waiting for butterflies and bees to visit my garden.
我在等待蝴蝶和蜜蜂造訪我的花園。
My plants need their help.
我的植物需要協助。
I look forward to a beautiful garden.
我期待一個美麗的花園。
That would be fancy.
那將會很美好。
I am busy.
我很忙。
I am considering buying a armchair.
我在想買一張主人椅沙發。
I need a place to read in my living room.
我的客廳需要一個可以閱讀的地方。
A friend of mine strongly recommends that I buy one.
我的一個朋友強烈建議我這麼做。
That would be cozy.
那將會很舒適。
I am busy.
我很忙。
I am persuading myself to walk out of my bedroom.
我忙著說服自己走出臥室。
I think that would be easy.
我覺得這應該很簡單。
But I feel tired, weak, and a little bit dizzy.
但我覺得疲倦、虛弱和有一點頭暈。
I am busy thinking instead of doing something.
我忙著空想而不是做些什麼事。
What’s wrong with me?
我哪裡做錯了?
What’s right with me?
我哪裡做對了?
I am busy thinking about these questions.
我忙著思考這些問題。