首先,用ai寫日記有幾個小重點
- 如果你用中文寫,請寫得越詳細越好!!!
- 如果你想挑戰英文也沒關係,文法錯誤也不用擔心,句子很短也沒關係,重點是勇於嘗試,還有句子盡量多元一點,至少寫個三句不同事件會讓你的日記更豐富
指令可以這麼下:
write an English diary with" I am having my period, so I feel tired / I had a fight with my husband yesterday / i feel hot right now. "
(英文句子簡短也沒關係,勇於嘗試就是成功的第一步)
June 25, 2025
I am having my period, so I feel really tired today. My body feels heavy and everything just seems harder than usual. On top of that, I had a fight with my husband yesterday. It was over something small, but it escalated quickly—maybe because we were both stressed. We haven't really talked since, and it's been weighing on me.
Right now, I feel hot and uncomfortable. I don’t know if it’s the weather or just my hormones, but I’m sweating even with the fan on. I just want to lie down and disappear for a little while. Hopefully tomorrow feels a bit lighter.
全英文看不懂?
沒關係,你只要再請它幫你逐句翻譯就可以~
好的,這裡是這段英文的逐句中文翻譯:
"I am having my period, so I feel really tired today."
我現在正在月經來,所以今天覺得非常疲憊。
"My body feels heavy and everything just seems harder than usual."
身體覺得很沈重,做什麼事情都比平常更困難。
"On top of that, I had a fight with my husband yesterday."
更糟的是,昨天還跟老公吵了一架。
"It was over something small, but it escalated quickly—maybe because we were both stressed."
只是因為一件小事,但很快就變得嚴重了 — 可能是因為我們兩個都很有壓力。
"We haven't really talked since, and it's been weighing on me."
從那之後我們幾乎沒有好好說話,這件事一直壓在我心上。
"Right now, I feel hot and uncomfortable."
現在我覺得又熱又不舒服。
"I don’t know if it’s the weather or just my hormones, but I’m sweating even with the fan on."
我也不知道是天氣熱還是荷爾蒙的關係,就算電風扇開著還是一直流汗。
"I just want to lie down and disappear for a little while."
我只想躺著,然後暫時消失一下。
"Hopefully tomorrow feels a bit lighter."
希望明天可以好過一點。
生成日記後,下一步怎麼做?
- 手寫或是手打一次,這樣才能印象深刻
- 將覺得不錯的句子找出來,抄寫一次,再造句。 (如果不知道怎麼造句,一樣可以請ai幫你,但是我鼓勵你至少要自己想出句子的中文和使用這個句子的情境)
- 請大聲朗讀1~3次
佳句欣賞:
- My body feels heavy and everything just seems harder than usual.
我覺得全身都很沈重,做什麼事情都特別吃力。
- On top of that
再加上……
- It was over something small.
只是為了一件小事(吵架)
- We haven't really talked since.
從那之後我們其實沒怎麼說話,
- It's been weighting on me.
這件事一直壓在我心上
- I'm sweating even with the fan on.
現在就算電風扇開著我還是一直流汗
- I just want to lie down and disappear for a while.
我只想躺下來,暫時從這世界上消失一下。
- Hopefully, tomorrowfeels a bit lighter.
希望明天心情能輕鬆一點。