When the alarm rang, I woke up. 當鬧鐘響起,我醒來。
I was tired and annoyed. 我好累、好煩躁。
When AC turned off automatically, I woke up.
當冷氣自動關掉,我醒來。
I was hot and angry. 我又熱又生氣。
When my pet licked my face, I woke up.
當我的寵物舔我的臉時,我醒來。
I was smiling happily. 我開心地微笑著。
When my husband was making coffee, I woke up.
當我老公正在煮咖啡時,我醒來。
I was cheerful and lucky. 我覺得心情雀躍而且幸運。
When the alarm rings and AC turns off automatically in the morning.
早上鬧鐘響起,冷氣也自動關掉。
Without my pet’s licking and the smell of coffee, I have no motivation to wake up.
沒有寵物舔我的臉、沒有咖啡香,我沒有動機起床。
I know I need to wake up, but I couldn’t open my eyes, move my body, and even wiggle my fingers.
我知道我該起床,但我沒辦法張開眼、移動身體,甚至動動手指頭。
I hate to say “Ifeel sick. I need to take a day off.”
我不想這麼說:「我不舒服,我想請一天假。」
I make a phone call instead of getting up.
我打了電話而不是起床。
Today is not my day.
我今天很不順。