Song: Hi Alex, do you have a moment? I’m struggling with the client presentation slides. 宋: 嗨 Alex,你有空嗎?我在準備客戶簡報時遇到一些困難。
Alex (Colleague): Sure, what seems to be the problem?
Alex(同事): 當然,有什麼問題呢?Song: I’ve got all the data, but I’m not sure how to make the charts look clear and professional.
宋: 我已經有所有的數據,但我不確定怎麼讓圖表看起來清晰又專業。
Alex: I see. Do you want me to help with the design, or just review the content? Alex: 我明白了。你希望我幫忙設計,還是只檢查內容?
Song: Both would be great. I want the slides to be easy to understand, but also visually appealing.
宋: 兩者都很好。我希望簡報既容易理解,又有視覺吸引力。
Alex: No problem. I can suggest a few templates and color schemes. Have you tried using the company’s standard format?
Alex: 沒問題。我可以建議幾個範本和配色。你有試過使用公司的標準格式嗎?
Song: I did, but I wasn’t sure if it looked too plain.
宋: 我試過,但我不確定會不會太單調。
Alex: Sometimes simple is better. But we can add highlights to emphasize key points.
Alex: 有時候簡單反而更好。不過我們可以加上重點標示來突顯關鍵。
Song: That makes sense. Could you also check the wording? I want to make sure it’s concise.
宋: 有道理。你也可以幫我檢查文字嗎?我想確保它簡潔。
Alex: Absolutely. Send me the draft, and I’ll mark any sentences that could be shorter or clearer.
Alex: 當然。把草稿寄給我,我會標出可以更簡短或更清楚的句子。
Song: Thanks, Alex. I really appreciate your support.
宋: 謝謝你,Alex。我非常感激你的幫忙。
Alex: Anytime. We’re all here to help each other. By the way, when’s the deadline? Alex: 隨時都可以。我們都是互相幫助的。對了,截止日期是什麼時候?
Song: Tomorrow afternoon. I still have time, but I’d like to polish it today.
宋: 明天下午。我還有時間,但我想今天就把它完善。
Alex: Perfect. If you send it now, I’ll review it before lunch.
Alex: 太好了。如果你現在寄,我會在午餐前幫你檢查。
Song: Great, I’ll email it right away. Thanks again for your help.
宋: 好的,我馬上寄出。再次感謝你的幫忙。
Alex: You’re welcome. Looking forward to seeing the final version.
Alex: 不客氣。我很期待看到最後的版本。
📘 Useful Expressions | 常用表達
- “Do you have a moment?” → 你有空嗎?
- “I’m struggling with…” → 我在…方面遇到困難。
- “I’m not sure how to…” → 我不確定怎麼…
- “Both would be great.” → 兩者都很好。
- “Sometimes simple is better.” → 有時候簡單更好。
- “Could you also check…?” → 你也可以幫我檢查…嗎?
- “I really appreciate your support.” → 我非常感激你的幫忙。
- “We’re all here to help each other.” → 我們都是互相幫助的。
















