：Amazon’s Strategic Sourcing team is looking for Senior Operations Research Scientists to build Amazon’s next generation of inventory planning and supply chain solutions. 策略資源.
We are seeking an experienced research scientist. Candidate will be responsible for developing solutions to better manage/optimize the flow of inventory in Amazon's network world wide. This position will focus on identifying opportunities and building the next generation of optimization, Reinforcement learning and Multi-arm bandit algorithms to mitigate future risk to Supply and optimally procure inventory over long horizons.
職位#2： Tripadbisor 機器學習科學家 II
Tripadvisor is looking for an experienced ML II to join our dynamic and fast paced Machine Learning Team on our Viator brand, home to over 300K bookable experiences worldwide. As a member of this team, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of complex and interesting business problems including: recommender systems, NLP/NLU, computer vision, online advertising and targeting, ranking algorithms, and more.
- Graduate level (masters or PhD) degree in a quantitative field such as computer science, engineering, math, and physics
- Understanding of Bayesian inference, optimization, bandit algorithms, and reinforcement learning
- Ability to communicate results via interactive visualization tools such as D3.js, GGplot, Matplotlib and Tablea
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL and HiveQL and NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB and Cassandra
- 由google colab, 來寫作技術blog. 也利用這種機會做各種實驗。
- 建立個人的Twitter專業帳戶. 配合Ship 30 to 30 program