2024-07-10|閱讀時間 ‧ 約 25 分鐘

從耗盡到平衡:療癒之旅【商務英語會話EP4】

From Burnout to Balance: A Journey of Healing

Counselor: Welcome back, Tom. How have you been since our last session?諮商師:歡迎回來,湯姆。自從上次會面以來,你過得如何?

Client: Much better, thanks. I've been using those stress management techniques you taught me.客戶:好多了,謝謝。我一直在使用你教我的那些壓力管理技巧。

Counselor: That's great to hear. Can you tell me more about how you've been managing your work stress?諮商師:聽到這個消息真是太好了。你能告訴我更多關於你如何管理工作壓力的情況嗎?

Client: I've started taking short breaks during the day and I'm learning to say 'no' to extra tasks.客戶:我開始在白天短暫休息,也在學習對額外的任務說「不」。

Counselor: Excellent progress! How do you feel about these changes?諮商師:進步得很好!你對這些改變有什麼感受?

Client: I feel more in control now. The panic attacks have stopped, but I still worry sometimes.客戶:我現在感覺更能掌控局面了。恐慌發作已經停止了,但我有時還是會擔心。

Counselor: It's normal to have some worries. Let's work on some strategies to handle those concerns.諮商師:有一些擔憂是正常的。讓我們來制定一些策略來處理這些顧慮。

Client: That would be great. I'm ready to take the next step in my recovery.客戶:那太好了。我已經準備好在康復的道路上邁出下一步。

Counselor: I'm glad to hear that. Let's start by identifying your main sources of worry.諮商師:聽到這個我很高興。讓我們先來確定你主要的擔憂來源。

Client: I think my biggest worry now is maintaining this progress. I don't want to slip back into old habits.客戶:我想我現在最大的擔憂是如何保持這個進步。我不想重新落入舊習慣。

Counselor: That's a very common concern. We'll work on building lasting habits and creating a long-term plan for your well-being.諮商師:這是一個很常見的顧慮。我們會努力建立持久的習慣,並為你的健康制定一個長期計畫。


分享至
成為作者繼續創作的動力吧!
內容總結
商務英語會話
5
/5
© 2024 vocus All rights reserved.