Taiwanese Mandarin | REAL Life Story | Rice & Soy Sauce(1)




台灣華語|傾古聊聊×說故事|白飯和醬油|台湾華語|台湾の中国語|真実のストーリーで学ぶ台湾華語


Taiwanese Mandarin | Qinggu Chat × Storytelling | White Rice and Soy Sauce

 

【逐字稿 verbatim transcript】


你們有沒有什麼

Do any of you have

 

奇怪的吃飯習慣?

any unusual eating habits?

 

像是

Like,

 

在我小時候

when I was a kid,

 

我覺得白飯吃起來

I thought plain rice

 

沒有什麼味道

didn’t have any flavor,

 

所以我不喜歡吃白飯

so I didn’t like eating it.

 

那時候特別愛吃麵

At that time, I especially loved eating noodles.

 

可是我媽煮飯的話

But whenever my mom cooked,

 

不太煮麵

she didn’t make noodles very often—

 

很少煮麵

hardly ever, actually.

 

大部分都煮白飯

Mostly, she just made rice.

 

每個台灣人家裡

Every Taiwanese household

 

一定有醬油

definitely has soy sauce.

 

而且我爸吃東西的時候

And my dad, when he ate,

 

很喜歡沾醬油

loved dipping things in soy sauce

 

或是沾其他的醬料

or other sauces.

 

所以我也試試看

So I decided to give it a try, too.

 

加了一些醬油到白飯裡

I put a little soy sauce on my rice,

 

結果嗯~

and, hmm~

 

變好吃了耶!

it actually tasted good!

 

所以我小時候真的

So when I was a kid, I really

 

很常吃白飯沾醬油

often ate rice with soy sauce.

分享至
成為作者繼續創作的動力吧!
© 2024 vocus All rights reserved.