Song (Host): Good morning, everyone. Let’s get started with today’s meeting.
宋(主持人): 大家早安。我們開始今天的會議吧。
Manager: Thanks, Song. Could you first go over the agenda?主管: 謝謝你,Song。你能先說明一下議程嗎?
Song (Host): Sure. First, we’ll review last week’s progress. Second, we’ll discuss the new project timeline. Finally, we’ll assign tasks for this week.
宋(主持人): 當然。首先,我們會檢視上週的進度。其次,討論新專案的時程。最後,分配本週的工作。
Colleague A: I’d like to add a point about the budget.
同事 A: 我想補充一個關於預算的議題。
Song (Host): Good idea. Let’s include that after the project timeline discussion.
宋(主持人): 好主意。我們把它放在專案時程討論之後。
Colleague B: When will the new timeline be finalized?
同事 B: 新的時程什麼時候能定案?
Song (Host): We aim to finalize it by Friday. I’ll follow up with the project team and send an update.
宋(主持人): 我們目標在週五前定案。我會和專案團隊確認並寄出更新。
Manager: Perfect. Let’s move on to task assignments.
主管: 很好。我們繼續進行工作分配吧。
Song (Host): Great. Alex, you’ll handle the client report. Emma, please prepare the presentation slides. I’ll coordinate with the logistics team.
宋(主持人): 好的。Alex,你負責客戶報告。Emma,請準備簡報投影片。我會和物流團隊協調。
Colleague A: Understood.
同事 A: 明白了。
Song (Host): Excellent. That’s all for today. Thanks, everyone, for your input. Meeting adjourned.
宋(主持人): 很好。今天就到這裡。謝謝大家的意見。會議結束。
📝 Useful Hosting Phrases
常用主持會議表達
- “Let’s get started with today’s meeting.” → 我們開始今天的會議吧。
- “First, we’ll review…, then we’ll discuss…, finally we’ll…” → 首先…,然後…,最後…
- “Let’s move on to…” → 我們繼續進行…
- “Meeting adjourned.” → 會議結束。

























