I used to think I'd go nuts back in elementary school, end up in the slammer, get out, hustle till I drop. Sixth grade hit, and after my mom decided to split, my life took a serious turn! It wasn't about stabbing my old man when he got too rough with the family, but growing up under the care of my dad's numerous girlfriends.
Managed to grow up all chill and easy. Except for footing the bill for high school and college, not much to gripe about.
Just cruising as a run-of-the-mill office drone, and you know what,
Not too shabby!
The Road Not Taken
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
黃樹林中展現著兩條往前方延伸的道路
And sorry I could not travel both
可惜我無法同時品味兩者的風采
And be one traveler, long I stood
孤獨漫步的我在分岔處沈思
And looked down one as far as I could
凝視著其中一條,視線穿越遠方
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
直至道路轉折消隱於樹叢之中
Then took the other, as just as fair,
隨後,我決定走上另一條路
And having perhaps the better claim,
這條路甚至可能更適合
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
因它的青草如茵似乎從未有人踏足
Though as for that the passing there
然而,論及他們的寂寞與荒涼
Had worn them really about the same,
這兩條路幾乎如出一轍
And both that morning equally lay
那清晨,兩條路都被金黃的樹葉蓋滿
In leaves no step had trodden black.
毫無一絲墨黑的足跡
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
唉,那第一條路就留待日後再訪吧!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
但我心知前路縹緲遠長
I doubted if I should ever come back.
或許永遠難以重返
I shall be telling this with a sigh
我會帶著感嘆提及這段歷程
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
許多年後
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
黃葉樹林中展現著兩條往前方延伸的道路
I took the one less traveled by,
我選擇了那條較為荒涼的小徑
And that has made all the difference.
徹底改寫了未來
diverged 道路分岔
travel 旅行
bent 彎曲的
undergrowth 樹叢
fair 不好不壞的
claim (對某事物的)權力
lay 放置
trodden tread踩踏的過去分詞
朗誦:清月
中文翻譯:清月
我曾經以為,我在國小的時候就會發瘋→進監獄→出來打工→打工打到死
我小學六年級,母親下定決定離婚後,我的人生發生了重大的轉變!
我沒有在我父親打老婆打小孩受不了捅他一刀→進監獄
而是在我父親N位女友下的照顧下長大
平平安安地長大
除了高中和大學 學費要自己付以外,好像沒什麼好抱怨的。
平平庸庸的當位社畜,挺好的!
我的發音真的不太行>D< 所以載了APP來幫我打分數,矯正一下。
我喜歡閱讀詩歌,覺得很浪漫,所以素材方面我就找自己喜歡的詩來朗誦。練習就是要找讓自己開心的東西!時間就是要浪費在美好的事物上
我的中文翻譯可能和原文意思有差,不過我已經盡力了(我應該算愛好者,不是專家。所以自覺能翻成這樣已經算合格了)。覺得哪邊還有改進的空間,可以在底下留言,感謝。大家一起討論進步,挺好的。
P.S. 這是用手機錄製的,所以音質不太好XD