- GenZ 似乎擅長於展現自信 - 他們其實並不擁有的東西。他們經常貌似能回答一些問題的答案 - 但他們根本不知道答案為何。
- Soft skills include How to Listen; How to Give and Receive Feedback; How to Deal with a Difficult Situation.
- What we give to the world is sometimes the thing we need most from the world, and that's the rub.
We are social animals. We need each other. This is the great paradox of being human. Each and every day, we are individuals and members of groups at the same time.
Get rid of "Victim Mindset" and you can lift up yourself.
4. People are quitting just too quickly, usually out of an instant, a thought, or a tiny event, eg. i had my boss so i quit; i am afraid of propose a raise to my boss so i quit; i have been in here for 4 months and i don't like it, so i quit.
5. Most of working places are not that super-toxic.
If you change 8 jobs within 5 years, it's obvious that you don't have the ability to MANAGE STORMS. You have never been though BATTLES.
7. What is the life you try to build?
8. When somebody is anxious about something, they do poorly present their thoughts. Why? Because there's fear, or anxiety, or stress, or fear of rejection.
9. A work relationship should be like any other relationship. There's trust, there's anger, there's good days and bad days, and there're messiness.
10. When delivering good news, be very emotional; when delivering bad news, remove emotion.
11. Best interviews are ones have not agenda, but interviewers have genuine curiosity.
12. Best interviews are open-ended questions.
13. What is your greatest fear right now in your current life?（此時此刻，你生命 / 生活中最大的恐懼是甚麼？）
14. Human being tends to rationalize everything.
【聽眾筆記】Simon Sinek: The Advice Young People NEED To Hear | E1